Kierra September 26, 2011 •
At Godtube we love our users! That is why we were deeply frustrated when we found out that some of you aren't able to log in and/or sign up.
If you are experiencing trouble logging in or signing up here's what you can do meanwhile. Because of high volume, please refrain from sending a ticket until you have done the following:
Having Trouble logging in?
- Try a different browser
- Clear your cache (please see your browser's help menu for assistance)
- Reset password using this link http://www.godtube.com/user/forgot-password.html
- Your account could be locked because you have exceeded the allotted amount of password attempts. If this is the case send us a request and we will unlock it for you.
Having Trouble signing up?
- Use this alternate sign up link http://www.godtube.com/user/create.html
- if you just signed up and your account is locked please check your spam/junk folder for the activation link, other wise send us an email and we will be glad to help you.
Unfortunately, if the problems persist after you have done the above, you will have to bear with us until the glitch is corrected. Your support and prayers are a plus! If you need our help, please assure us that you have done the above and please answer the questions below so that we may collect data to help out the Godtube developers:
1. What browser and version are you using?
2. Are you using a PC or an Apple computer?
3. Are you trying to do this from home, work, library, somewhere else?
4. Do you have your browser set to allow cookies?
5. What anti-virus program are you using?
6. Do you have a firewall that may be blocking your access?
7. What version of Flash do you have on your computer? (Find out here if you aren't sure: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ )
8. Please attach a screenshot of the problem you are having. (If you need help with this check out this link: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)
Thanks again for your patience. We look forwarded to having you back on the site soon!